That textbooks like a thousand years old. It still refers to Dementors as Ring Wraiths
The spoilers were officially released from 1997 through 2007 in the form of these nifty things:
1. The most inappropriate things are going through my head at any given time
2. I have a bad habit of hitting the wine and popping in disney movies…
3. Goose stepping hyenas and nazi propaganda motifs? History references FTW!
4. When I was little my grandparents got me a subscription to National Geographic, and ever since then I’ve wanted to travel the world. Plus cheetahs are just badass.
5. Oh God. It’s terrifying, I don’t know what I’m going to do without anything else to look forward to D:
6. i might be the worlds fattest vegetarian, but there’s a time and place for butter. Seriously.
7. Yeah… that’s what my towns been looking like because i’ve been too busy/distracted to play. Not as bad as when I stopped playing harvest moon because I forgot to feed my cows and felt guilty though.
Woken up early by my mom yelling about tornado warnings and to get into the basement. She hasn’t been a fan of storms ever since that house fell on her sister
The moral of the Disney Hunchback of Notre Dame is that the girl you like is gonna fall for your good looking friend, but you should be happy because the most you should expect out of life is to be able to leave your bell tower and not be pelted with tomatoes.